Process Accounting - Representative II - S2
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Process Accounting Representative II is responsible for processing adjustments, transactions, and payments timely and accurately on credit card accounts, researching exceptions, and acting as backup for quality monitoring.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Research and resolve daily On-line Research Requests (ORRs)
- Review and validate credit card financial transactions
- Validate and approve credit balance refunds (CBRs)
- Research and correct billing errors/payment issues within agreed upon service level agreements
- Process returned payments (paper and ACH) and fee adjustments
- Analyze various diagnostics and process the appropriate adjustments to accounts
- Prepare payments for deposit
- Perform daily quality control
- Ensure daily functions are completed accurately within the deadlines of the department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required
- Minimum 2-years of payment exception processing
- Familiarity with debits and credits and their impact on balances
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge: sum, average, conditional formatting, and vlookup (pivot tables are a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple systems
- Experience with the FDR system and batch processing is a plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Las Vegas, NV, USA