Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Software Developer is the “swiss army knife” that will succeed in whatever situation they come across. They are just as comfortable building out a new website as they are making changes to a scheduled job. This ability gives them a wide range of experiences and challenges in a software development environment.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Build and test new features that are defect free
- Analyze existing user interface components and find the areas that we can improve
- Drive the resolution of problems found in existing applications
- Work with the back-end developers to create lean interfaces that perform well, and can be extended easily for new functionality
- Manage and maintain source code
- BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline or a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience
- Experience in one or more modern development language (Java, C#, C/C++, Go, or Rust)
- Previous work done on high-traffic public facing websites
- Understand the mechanics of responsive web design using HTM5/CSS3
- Experienced consuming API’s (REST, GraphQL)
- Familiar with coding patterns, both object-oriented and procedural
- Make a habit of covering the majority of their code with unit tests
- Ability to debug code quickly and efficiently
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL, message and data
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Experience with the automated build and deployment of websites
- Experience with Oracle and PL-SQL
- Experience securing a public facing API
- Experience developing as part of an agile team
- Experience solutioning and estimating requirements
- Extensive knowledge of system architecture patterns
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA