Process Accounting Specialist
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Process Accounting Workflow II is responsible for allocating and ensuring the completion of tasks for Process Accounting Department. Responsibilities include importing, transforming, and validating data to allow for detailed analysis and monitoring of the department’s KPIs, providing first-line support to Process Accounting reps, and performing daily quality monitoring.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare the Daily Task Allocation Log, utilizing reporting from multiple sources and Excel formulas
- Distribute daily work in accordance with SLAs and re-prioritize as necessary
- Monitor SLA adherence and report any potential issues with meeting standards immediately to supervisors
- Handle complex or special-handing requests
- Prepare payments for deposit
- Perform daily quality monitoring and complete all related assessments
- Make recommendations to the department supervisors on any matters impacting productivity, efficiency, service, or problem-resolution
- Exercise reasonable judgement in performing duties while maintaining processing and quality standards
- Assist with special projects or other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required
- Minimum 2-years (3-years preferred) of payment exception processing
- Familiarity with debits and credits and their impact on balances
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge: sum, average, conditional formatting, and vlookup (pivot tables are a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple systems
- Experience with the FDR system and batch processing is a plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Las Vegas, NV, USA