Credit - Risk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and implement strategies for new account acquisition, credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue-based products.
In the role of Risk Analyst, the position will be responsible for driving incremental growth through the Multiple Account acquisition program, which provides existing card members opportunities to deepen their relationship with the Bank and is one of the Bank’s fastest-growing source of new accounts. This position will focus on analyzing, reporting, and optimizing the impact and performance of Multiple Account acquisition strategies, including analysis that evaluates the risk of the program and sizes growth opportunities.
Essential job responsibilities include developing and maintaining reports to track program performance and profitability, conducting analysis to drive growth, presenting findings to upper management and recommending strategical improvements.
The position reports directly to the Assistance Vice President responsible for Acquisition Risk Management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Analyzing, reporting, and optimizing the impact and performance of Multiple Account acquisition strategies.
- Leading analysis in order to evaluate the risk of new and existing programs
- Driving incremental growth through the development of new strategies or the optimization of existing strategies in the Multiple Account acquisition program.
- Assessing Multiple Account application underwriting rules and strategies to align for business standards and strategic goals.
- Presenting findings to upper management and recommending strategical improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- 3+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, Insurance or Gaming.
- 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in data mining and financial modeling procedures.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA