Marketing Associate I - Customer Engagement
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Marketing Associate I, Customer Engagement is responsible for developing, managing, and executing marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and loyalty. This involves leveraging best practices that drive optimal responses, finding and evaluating marketing campaigns from competitors, coordinating the creation and scheduling of campaigns with multiple teams, and tracking the success and opportunities of each campaign.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with Product Management and Partnership Marketing teams to understand business needs
- Coordinate the creation of marketing assets with the marketing communications team, marketing channel teams, and our compliance partners
- Manage the campaign execution process
- Track campaign performance
- Coordinate the creation of sweepstakes with a third party vendor
- Evaluate and track industry trends and best practices
- Perform other related duties or special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Credit card marketing experience is preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA