Fraud Vendor Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will manage vendor relationships, drive operational excellence, and partner with internal teams to positively impact customer experience. The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in contact center management, international vendor management, and corporate representation.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for the business in processes handled by partners focusing on Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience and quality performance.
- Conduct analysis and identify business opportunities to increase brand loyalty.
- Drive performance to make sure all interactions are meeting targeted expectations.
- Oversees daily performance of multiple line of business.
- Provides coaching and feedback of results to agent and management.
- Remotely monitors staff and compiles agent and process improvement recommendations as necessary.
- Proactively manage change in day to day business environment as it relates to Fraud Risk operational projects.
- Coordinates and leads monitoring sessions and process video calls with partners.
- Serves as point of contact for assigned processes with all partners.
- Manages processes through utilizing and developing agent and site level reports.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that work meets quality standards.
- Travel to international and domestic sites to provide hands on management.
- Coordinates and leads partner audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations.
- A track record of conceiving and delivering innovative solutions that support the customer experience.
- Demonstrated people leadership and development success with large organizations.
- Experience managing a globally distributed team of customer service agents.
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Demonstrated project management success.
- International travel required.
- Strong business judgment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family M2 - Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA