Program Manager - Risk Systems
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position resides within the Risk Systems function. Our risk professionals work with our cross-functional business partners to help optimize their operational processes, realize revenue opportunities, and minimize risks. This role will lead project teams in evaluating end-to-end processes and making fact-based recommendations to optimize processes. Some of the areas this role will directly impact are account acquisition, credit line increases, authorizations, collections, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue-based products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage cross-functional projects and initiatives that involve close collaboration with Marketing, Finance, Risk and IT departments.
- Accountable for establishing fact based KPI’s that measure the performance of the program compared to strategic goals
- Understand Project/Process ROI to ensure resources are working the most valued processes
- Track the progress of deliverables for project plans and roadmap projects; manage internal and external vendor timelines and task lists; assimilate key information for senior leadership.
- Evaluate opportunities for new program or process improvements and develop collaborative business strategies to bring the right solutions forward.
- Oversee the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition, portfolio management, service strategy, fraud and analytics.
- Evaluate, analyze, and report the impact and performance of new business test strategies.
- Compile presentations for upper management, including key performance metrics, status reports, risk management and control reviews, and recommendations for new areas of opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field
- Leadership skills in a Project Management setting
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to lead strategic processes to successful conclusion
- Results driven with the capability of delivering desired results
- Experience in analyzing, recommending, and managing strategies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaborative skills
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 5+ years of analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry
- 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA