Product Management - Product Associate III - P3
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Product Associate III to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing one or more credit card products. This individual will work across the organization in particular: marketing, risk management, finance and customer service, to increase the sale and profitability of their assigned product(s).
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Provide strategic product direction and oversight to ensure consistency, best-in-class product performance, and experience
- Partner closely with the Business Partnership teams to make sure the partner cards are successful and partners are excited with the relationship
- Responsible for advising to achieve shared business goals
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Card Operations to ensure a positive card member experience
- Identify, develop business cases, share findings and make recommendations to senior management for enhancements to assigned Product(s)
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
- An undergraduate degree and 6 plus years relevant work experience.
- Prior Product Management or Marketing Management roles preferably in financial services
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, action oriented, and results focused.
- Effective communication and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success building partnerships.
- Experience in company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA