AVP of Operations, Quality Strategy & Adherence
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Quality, to support the overall growth of the organization. The person in this position will be responsible for leading the quality assurance strategy for all operations functions across our corporate and supplier sites to ensure that agent performance aligns with our operational processes, compliance requirements, and customer servicing expectations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ensure quality reviews are conducted to identify and understand performance strengths and opportunities in relation to defined departmental goals for compliance, procedures, and customer experience
- Collaborate with business leaders to mitigate quality and customer experience gaps; develop comprehensive plans to improve performance; ensure deadlines, outcomes, and results are achieved
- Lead and motivate direct reports and cross-functional team members in strategy development and day-to-day Quality Management; continual focus on improving the effectiveness and engagement of direct reports and extended quality teams at supplier sites
- Prepare and present results to senior management to showcase improvements, highlight opportunities, and gain support to continually drive improved agent performance and positive customer engagement
- Identify and understand applicable regulations and policies
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an operations environment with advanced understanding of quality sampling methodologies
- Ability to analyze tasks and solve problems at the strategic and functional level
- Experience in leveraging speech analytics, AI and applicable tools to identify performance gaps and customer experience
- Ability to engage employees and drive performance
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and familiarity with BI and reporting systems such as Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Call Center and financial services experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally if required to support partner sites.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family O1 - Assistant Vice President
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA