Credit - Risk Technologist III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will ensure that we build and deliver the highest quality custom reporting solutions to support the Risk team and improve program profitability. Responsibilities will include diagnosing data issues and delivering solutions to support complex analytics, performing deep dive analysis and ad hoc analyses as needed, and identifying opportunities to improve the data structure and availability to better support decision making.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats from a variety of platforms
- Develop and maintain custom reporting solutions using T-SQL, SAS, Tableau, and Microsoft tools such as Excel
- Develop best practices for report creation and deployments
- Maintain a working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and follow best practices
- Participate in work stream planning process including technical design, development, testing, and delivery of solutions
- Document business requirements and specifications for reporting requests
- Manage assigned projects and support activities of team
- Ensure prompt completion and accuracy of assigned projects
- Identify and evaluate recurring data issues and implement solutions
- Serve as reporting expert for the team by developing report requests and interpreting data
- Provide guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred majors include: Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Advance knowledge in the following: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of SQL or SAS experience, strong Tableau experience
- 3+ years’ work experience in a similar role in a professional corporate environment
- Ability to work well with various departments and teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience data mining large databases
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 5+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- Experience with web analytics
- Statistical modeling exposure including logistic regression, CHAID/CART analysis, and other general linear models
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA