Supply Chain Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, this position will monitor, manage, forecast, analyze usage and cost of credit card and printed materials inventory. This role will work with internal partners and external vendors to ensure smooth delivery and management of supplies. This position will report to the Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Manage credit card and related inventory through usage tracking, data analysis, forecasting and ordering, as appropriate
· Develop inventory dashboards and metrics recommendations in support of analyzing and evaluating the material stock levels
· Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
· Maintain cadence of communications to internal business partners and management
· Work with third party vendors, as appropriate
· Support AVP of Supply Chain with special projects
· Prepare and distribute meeting summaries/agendas and project related communications
· Facilitate and expedite content through processes and approval chains
· Follow association guidelines, compliance policies and procedures for business activities
· Document and improve processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience in a corporate environment
· Advanced Microsoft Applications skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio-preferred) with an emphasis on advanced Excel skills
· Preferred: SQL, SAS, Tableau skills
· Outstanding time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Program management skills
· Effective communication skills and ability to work well across all levels and functions in the company
· Flexible and open to change
· Proactive, self-starter, willingness to learn
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA