Security Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Security Analyst will primarily be responsible for performing identification, documentation, and testing of technical controls. This may require developing new procedures or updating and streamlining current procedures. The person in this role will also perform quarterly penetration tests and analyze vulnerability scan results.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Testing and documenting results of technical controls
- Developing new testing procedures and tools
- Perform penetration testing and analyze results
- Perform vulnerability assessments and scans and analyze results
- Continued training on penetration testing techniques
- Work with other departments to develop remediation plans
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Information Assurance, Management of Information Systems, or similar discipline
- 2-4 years of Information Technology (IT) experience or Information Security (IS) experience. Hand’s on experience is critical
- Knowledge of information security controls and technology, particularly Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platforms, log management, and log aggregation technologies
- Experience in capability (line) management, matrix management
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be capable of interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to manage priorities and work independently
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-starter having ability to make sound business decisions with minimal direction
- Works independently with minimal direction
- Develop and foster working relationships
- Strong planning, organization, and documentation skills
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA