Marketing Analyst III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Marketing Analyst III will primarily be responsible developing an accurate, and visually effective view of all marketing key performance indicators using SAS, SQL and Tableau. This position will also assist with the automation of data flows to build current, robust suite of “self-service” analytics solutions for upper management and will act as a technical mentor to other analysts.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Gather user requirements and develop accurate Tableau reporting that will allow end users to interact with their data and perform self-service analytics
· Responsible for utilizing SQL, SSIS, SAS, Python, Tableau Prep or other ETL tools to automate data flows for reporting
· Assist with building and maintaining a data centric culture that is focused on accuracy, efficiency and visualization best practices to drive insights
· Mentor and teach other analysts on data wrangling and visualization best practices
· Validate and document all queries and dashboards and assist with validation of other analysts’ work
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience or Master’s degree and 2 years of experience
· Expertise using Tableau or Power BI
· Expertise in SQL, SAS, Python, or other data querying tools
· Expert understanding of data visualization best practices
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· The ability to work on multiple projects at once while keeping stakeholders abreast of project status
· Superior verbal and written communication and follow-up skills
· Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate financial time-series tracking reports are preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA