Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
- Responsible for the logical design, sizing, interoperability, scaling and security aspects definition of the solution
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Analyze, optimize, implement, and maintain the Credit One Bank Multi-Platform cloud based back-end computing environment.
- Implement, and maintain security technologies and sound engineering design for all Credit One Bank cloud deployments.
- Research, audit, test, and set standards for AWS and Azure cloud deployment frameworks and best practices to ensure compatibility and functionality in the enterprise.
- Independently develop reference materials (network diagrams, installation documentation, etc.) for supported cloud technologies to be used for both online and in-person training of other technical staff.Lead the deployment and operation of C2S Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) , RDS, EMR, LAMBDA, VPC, S3, and other cloud related infrastructure components
- Report on the health of the cloud services to leadership, providing detailed information around both lifecycle and cost management.
- Support project execution activities from implementation through operational readiness.
- Make recommendations for improvements to security, scalability, manageability, and performance across a wide variety of cloud network, storage, and compute technologies.
- Formulate detailed network, storage, and compute design specifications for stable and secure computing operations in a dynamic cloud-based environment.
- Liaise with customers, architecture leadership and technical teams, including systems and network administrators, security engineers, and IT Support teams.
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
- Manage assigned projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision from Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Must possess a good understanding of IT technology including hardware and software with a holistic E2E focus of applications and services architecture
- Must have 5+ years IT background
- 3+ years of Cloud infrastrcture and engineering experience including virtualization, cloud, server, storage, and networking (i.e: VMWare, Openstack, Openshift, Kubertenes, dockers, etc.)
- Experience in supporting cloud-based applications environments with distributed enterprise systems and developing implementation standards
- Knowledge of DevOps, SDLC, containers, microservices and APIs design
- Knowledge of cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Knowledge of cloud orchestration and monitoring technology
- Experience in AWS, Azure, .Net, ITSM, IT operations and programming skills is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team and partner with other business groups
- Experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity initiatives
- Must have ability to develop policies & procedures, risk assessment and communicate effectively at C level
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- TOGAF, AWS, Infrastructure and Cloud certifications is a plus
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- Reasoning and analyzing complex information
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA