Escalation Specialist III, Presidential
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Operations Specialist III, reporting directly to the Supervisor of Presidential Complaints, will resolve critical issues/cases as they are presented from various legal, regulatory and governmental agencies. Responsible for activities involving regulatory inquiries, complaints or problems, research and analysis including but not limited to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Business Summary Reviews (BSR).
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Draft letters with high level of accuracy, excellent grammar and addressing all pertinent issues.
- Follow policies, procedures and use appropriate judgment in reviewing and responding through the applicable complaint channel cases assigned in a very timely and accurate manner.
- Strong Customer Service skills for inbound and outbound card member contacts when applicable
- Ability to professionally communicate/interact with other internal departments (Lines of Business) and external banking industry contacts to resolve issues/risks
- Investigate escalated Customer issues utilizing all operational systems including but not limited to, CAS, CASH, CAPS, BOATS, QUAVO, Recovery 1 and P360
- Working knowledge of various customer service lines of business i.e.: (Fraud, Back-Office, Phones, Collections, Other) and the ability to work any and all forms of business lines cases assigned from beginning to end.
- Ability to Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and complete the appropriate Business System Reviews (BSR) as required.
- Familiarity of all consumer protection laws and regulations as it relates to C1B products and its Cardmembers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem-solving, and process management skills
- Strong attention to detail, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Critical thinking skills
- Problem resolution / investigative abilities and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision and superior time management skill essential.
- Competent with Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint, SAS preferred
- Must have a professional demeanor, be detail oriented, quality focused and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively in a Windows environment
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Drive process improvements to enhance customer satisfaction; share findings and improvement plans with management;
- Manages priorities in accordance with urgency and competing cases.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must complete required case volumes on a daily basis, and have flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Excellent typing skills with a minimum speed of 40 WPM
- 4+ years of combined experience in a Corporate Complaints/Call Center/Back Office/Fraud environment
- Working knowledge of Account maintenance systems and relevant external industry systems to include Credit Bureaus, regulatory agencies, payment platforms and online verification platforms
- A strong working knowledge of Credit Card products / services and applicable Regulations ensuring adherence and compliance
- Lean Six Sigma certified, Certified Fraud Investigator, or a Certified Compliance Officer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However,
the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S3 - Advanced Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA