Operations Representative II, Quality
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Operations Quality Representative. This position will primarily be responsible for monitoring for adherence to standards in customer interactions across operations functions for in house and external service providers.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Monitor for adherence to customer service standards including regulatory, policy, and soft skills across operational phone calls, casework, social media interactions, email, and mail
- Provide evaluation feedback to drive coaching and development which targets improved performance
- Participate in or facilitate weekly calibration sessions for internal and external partners
- Identify policy/procedure gaps and recommend remediation to mitigate risk, increase usability and improve customer experience
- Accurately enter detailed information on evaluations, logs and tools used for quality reporting
- Actively participate in discussions with leadership and partners to review quality standards, trends and actions for improvement
- Conduct account research to ensure accuracy and that necessary follow up actions have been completed
- Meet team productivity expectations and internal quality standards
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of quality scores, data, and customer information
- Demonstrate fairness and unbiased judgment
- Partner with supervisors and management staff to achieve team/dept. goals
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Solid background in bankcard operations and/or Quality Monitoring
- Knowledge of bank policy, procedure, and collection regulations a plus
- Demonstrated math skills, effective communication skills (verbal and written) and proven knowledge in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic with the ability to work with personnel at all levels
- Capable of working on multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, be detail oriented, quality focused and possess strong organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 1 pound. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA