Deposit Product Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Deposit Product Analyst is responsible for supporting the overall success of the digital bank. This team member will play an active role on assigned projects, developing and enhancing reporting, implementing new deposit products, coordinate pricing changes and helping with the day to day work required to support deposit products and the digital bank. This team member will work closely with other team members in support of the digital bank, and must be organized, flexible, analytical and solutions-oriented. This is not an agile or technical product management position. This is a traditional produce management position that resides in the business line.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Participate in and coordinate meetings with cross-functional teams
· Partner the testing teams to resolve defects, and work with third party partners to implement fixes
· Perform business QA testing following system upgrades
· Assist with the pricing process for deposit products
· Assist with managing product launch deliverables
· Create and maintain competitive analyses
· Create and maintain reporting packages
· Partner with the Analytics teams to analyze trends and forecast growth opportunities
· Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects
· An undergraduate degree in finance, business, marketing, operations or related field
· At least 1 year of work experience in product management, project management, marketing, operations or finance
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and project management skills
· Analytically inclined with a strong desire to learn
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results
· Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration and integrity
· Experience with financial services products, particularly deposit products preferred
· Experience with working with digital banking solutions and platforms preferred
· Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA