Campaign Management - Risk Analyst II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Risk Analyst II to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing the execution of credit risk underwriting strategies.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the execution of credit risk strategies for new account underwriting
- Document new and existing processes and procedures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank to capture and/or deliver project requirements
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of strategy development, audit, user acceptance testing, and production implementation
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects and change requests
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, or related field
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly complex environment
- 1+ years experience designing underwriting strategies using PowerCurve (SDS) decision engine
- Ability to mine, manipulate, and analyze large data sets utilizing tools such as SSMS, SSIS, and SAS
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA