Marketing Associate - Quality Assurance & Proofreader
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Marketing Associate focused on quality assurance, proofreading and copywriting. This position is an integral member of the marketing team to ensure consistency across marketing assets which contribute to campaigns designed to acquire new customers, retain existing customers, and increase the value of customers to the Bank. A successful candidate will be detailed-oriented, have a deep command of the English language, strong proofreading and editing skills.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for reviewing, proofreading and editing marketing content in a fast-paced environment
· Writing copy to creatives and procedures
· Create card holder agreements, as well as manage the process
· Ensure the quality and accuracy of marketing materials by reviewing spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage consistency and editing skills
· Confirm all necessary legal disclosures, trademarks, logos and addresses are included and referenced correctly
· Maintain and follow quality assurance procedures
· Manage and maintain the production schedule for account acquisitions
· Utilize tools such as Microsoft Word to track changes, compare documents and merge data
· Participate in larger team responsibilities such as planning, scheduling and production
· Ensure the timely coordination and completion of assigned work
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
· 2+ years of experience in copy editing
· Highly organized individual able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Strong grammar and writing skills with acute attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Excellent communication, problem solving and project management skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results
· Must demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration and integrity
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA