Fraud Strategy - Tableau Developer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As practitioner in the art of transforming data into information, your focus will be on understanding the decisions your customers are making and how you can package the facts to guide and support those decisions. The role involves design, development and implementation of both data (primarily SAS) and reporting layer (primarily Tableau) to deliver information distribution tools that meet Executive, Strategic and Tactical needs of the Fraud Strategy group. Responsibilities will also require administering Risk Fraud SharePoint site together with basic development tasks.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Identify Requirements – conduct periodic information GAP reviews
- Plan your work – manage the Tableau development project plan
- Architect data layer capable of supporting multiple dashboard layers
- Design engaging interactive visualizations with drill down and comparative capabilities
- Establish development standards and institute best practices
- Ensure compliance within existing control framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years
- of Tableau development. Tableau Prep and Tableau Conductor experience preferred.
- SharePoint Development.
- Analytical experience in Fraud, Credit, Operational Risk or similar environment.
- Knowledge of project management and development methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, who can work manage several projects at one time.
- Sufficient self-confidence and ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, SAS/SQL, Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Knowledge of fraud prevention tools and strategies
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Las Vegas, NV, USA