Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Manager, Sponsorships will be responsible for inspiring, implementing and upholding the Credit One Bank brand through implementation of brand-centric sponsorships. Working closely with the Vice President, Brand & Advertising and the Senior Manager, Sponsorships, this position will be responsible for fulfilling contract assets and creating complimentary campaigns to extend the reach of multiple partnerships. Must be able to place a strong emphasis on teamwork and integration across both off-line and on-line channels. Must also be sports-minded and well-versed in present and emerging sponsorship platforms, as well as understanding consumer behavior to make the Bank’s brand meaningful to each audience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Support the Brand Advertising and Sponsorships team through day-to-day ownership of assigned sponsorships through execution within off-line and on-line mediums
· Implement brand campaigns through sponsorship contractual assets at a high level of proficiency
· Protect and enforce Credit One Bank brand guidelines and brand positioning
· Evaluate internal and external creative against the campaign brief
· Understand Bank processes and business to develop and implement new initiatives related to sponsorships
· Demonstrate a strong project management skill set that brings the right partners together to meet deadlines with quality work
· Liaise with media and agency partners to identify new opportunities to amplify sponsorships and new campaigns
· Create compelling visual and data-driven sponsorship recommendations that increase brand awareness, aligning with new brand positioning
· Collaborate with social and creative teams to ensure innovation and integration amongst sponsorships and campaigns
· Monitor competitive activation of sponsorships and campaigns to understand points of differentiation and new brand opportunities
· Other brand campaign related duties as assigned
· Articulate strong and thoughtful written and verbal communications
· Ability to manage up and across the organization relevant and actionable information
· Be a collaborative go-to partner with an energetic and hard-working team of multi-disciplinary marketers
· Percent of time spent traveling: 5%
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a communications-related field
· 3-5 years of consulting or client-side sponsorships and advertising experience for large-sized national brands
· Proven experience in sports and entertainment marketing
· Relentless can-do attitude and brand management
· Strong relationship management with internal and external partners
· Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
· Excellent presentation, communication, writing, organization and client management skills
· Experience with creative strategy and project management with high standards for success
· Must be a team player with a leadership mentality that inspires great work across disciplines, and inherently consumers
· Ability to be quick thinker with sound decision-making skills, considering all sides and aspects to a project
· Adept at translating research work into meaningful and actionable ideas
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA