Assistant Vice President, Customer Experience Strategy
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Customer Experience AVP will leverage customer feedback, quality data, and other inputs from across the customer service channels, to understand the key drivers behind our customer experience, and use these insights to drive operational improvements. This person will need to have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to manage business process changes from design through execution.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Establish and communicate key performance indicators around customer experience and align these to the overall business goals
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improving customer experience; partner with leaders cross-functionally to gain insights and drive change
- Establish and manage a process of continual improvement in operations processes to exceed card member expectations and strengthen relationships
- Present a holistic view of the customer experience as it relates to operations; prepare and present results to senior management; showcase improvements, highlight opportunities, and gain support for changes to continually drive positive customer engagement
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Identify and understand applicable regulations and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 10+ years of relevant operations experience that includes one or more of the following: operations leadership, operations process management, change management, customer data analysis, customer journey mapping, quality, and customer experience programs
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Data-driven; aptitude for identifying relevant data and leveraging for influence and decision making
- High level of competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally if needed (may be requested up to two times per year)
- Call center and financial services experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA