Marketing Manager - Usage & Retention
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking a Marketing Manager-Usage & Retention to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing marketing campaigns that acquire new customers, retain existing customers, and increase the value of customers to the Bank.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for developing marketing campaigns through various channels such as direct mail, e-mail, and social to attract and retain customers
· Increase customer value by cross selling additional products throughout the customer lifecycle
· Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
· Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank
· Share finding in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for senior management
· Responsible for the quality and accuracy of marketing materials
· Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or related field
· 2-4 years of marketing experience
· E-mail marketing experience preferred
· Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and project management skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results
· Demonstrate company core values of excellence ownership, collaboration and integrity
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA