Operations Specialist III, Back Office
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Operations Specialist III, Back Office, reporting directly to the respective Supervisor, will resolve critical issues as they are presented from various legal, regulatory and governmental agencies to include the processing of Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) cases.
The Customer Service Process Specialist II will follow policies, procedures and use sound judgment in reviewing and monitoring items and shall require the expectation of meeting and/or exceeding department and company standards by and/or submitting process improvements as they are identified and provide trending analyses.
As a minimum, the Customer Service Process Specialist II must have an excellent working knowledge of CAS, CAPS, CASH, FDR, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, Online fee adjustments. The Customer Service Process Specialist II must also have excellent knowledge of Credit One Bank’s products and services and possess the ability to reference Policy and Procedures and/or Terms and Conditions regarding actions positively or adversely affecting the consumer and the business.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Action highly Regulatory processes on Card Member accounts with high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail of future state projects providing intellectual insight and feedback
- Alert focus on processes and findings used to investigate and evaluate identified unusual activity
- Perform review of cases for compliance accuracy and service-oriented results worked by self and others
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and provide results to leadership
- Follow policies, procedures and use sound judgment in reviewing and responding through the appropriate channel
- Strong communication skills required as multiple departments may be responsible for research, lines of communication must be maintained to bridge bifurcation
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal departments and external banking industry contacts
- Actively participate in discussions with cross leadership to review trends and actions for improvement
- Presentation skills to cross leadership such as Back Office board updates
- Be a leader in seeking service excellence in all processes worked/reviewed/tested
- Owner mentality of escalated complaints seeking amicable resolution
- May expand responsibilities based upon business need; not limited to those listed above
- Ability to maintain required Quality standards and UPH for position
- Must have one year of current Customer Service Back Office experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Problem resolution / investigative abilities and detail-oriented
- Ability to maneuver efficiently and effectively in a Windows environment, account maintenance systems and relevant external industry platforms
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Extremely dependable and superior time-management skills
- Internal candidates must not be on any corrective action, performance and/or attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S3 - Advanced Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA