Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Safely maintain, repair, and provide a clean and sanitary work environment of all Credit One Bank facilities, to include but not limited to physical structure, HVAC, wiring fixtures, furniture and property. Must be able to perform unskilled and semi-skilled work in care and maintenance of facilities, buildings, and roads surrounding company buildings.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Installs and repairs signs, fences, and security barriers.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Delivery and load paper/toner for copiers and printers.
- General knowledge and repair on locks and doors
- Perform preventative maintenance on locks and doors.
- Perform weekly start up on backup power generators.
- Pressure wash all entrances, smoking areas, trashcans and other areas as needed.
- Perform cubicle maintenance to include keyboard tray and desktop repairs.
- Clean all cooler/freezer compressors monthly.
- Resolve plumbing issues and report higher issues to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Change lights as needed.
- Clear weeds, trash, and other debris from parking lots.
- Be able to use 12-foot ladders to reach 14-foot ceilings.
- Assist in department moves such as moving furniture, cubicles, etc.
- Picks up, delivers and receive materials, equipment and supplies offsite.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all company vehicles.
- Cleans and maintains tools and equipment.
- Operates and adjusts a variety of power tools and equipment.
- Operate forklift equipment as necessary.
- Observe safe work methods and use safety equipment.
- Secures work sites from traffic hazards as necessary.
- Maintains basic records of work performed.
- Responds to emergency situations in off hours as needed.
- Work with exposure to potentially hazardous paints, chemicals, solvents, sealant and fuels.
- Work extended shifts or be called back in emergency situations.
- Supervise necessary repairs to the plumbing, electrical, mechanical, safety of the facility as required.
- Install and maintain fixtures, modular and office furniture.
- Estimates equipment as needed, time, and supplies needed to complete assigned work.
- Drive company vehicles.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Assistant and escort vendors with maintenance projects/repair work.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in performing a variety of maintenance activities required.
- 2 years’ experience is required in performing a variety of maintenance activities.
- Have knowledge of all chemicals being used and aware of any hazardous materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jack.
- Valid Driver’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel. Must have the strength and mobility to work in a typical field or shop maintenance setting; including operating hand and power tools. Employee is required to walk and stand frequently and occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Work in confined or awkward spaces, and is able to work outside in hot, cold, and inclement weather conditions. The employee must be able to perform work while from ladders and lift and maneuver materials and equipment weighing up to 100 pounds with proper equipment. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Vision must be good enough to read prints, schematics, and numbers.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA