Digital Marketing Associate II - Website Tester
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Associate-Website Tester who will be responsible for developing strategy and executing A/B testing and optimization program. In doing so, the individual will improve digital marketing efficiencies and eliminate user experience obstacles by leveraging A/B and multivariate testing, digital
analytics, and customer experience management tools and techniques.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Deliver persuasive, customer-centric design solutions - that will be validated and optimized through vigorous testing - to enhance the digital customer experience and provide greater value to Credit One’s card prospective applicants and card members
- Create and execute tests across a wide array of home page, landing pages, application pages and visitor paths designed to measure and increase the percentage of visitors who take desired actions when visiting Credit One Bank’s digital properties
- Actively participate in the identification of new ideas by monitoring activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase campaign and/or digital performance on a daily basis
- Develop testing briefs with clear test hypotheses and success metrics are developed with stakeholders based on testing requirements and testing roadmap
- Improve conversion rates on Credit One digital properties by working with cross functional partners to translate insights about users and customer segments into a compelling web / mobile / app user experience
- Provide testing expertise across the organization to manage and optimize customer experience testing efforts on an assignment basis
- Execute other digital marketing campaigns and supporting web analytics programs as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience in creating tests and experiences using a/b testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, and Maxymiser
- 1+ years of experience using web analytical tools like Adobe/Omniture, WebTrends, IBM/Coremetrics, Google Analytics or other similar tools
- Process-oriented, mindset of continual improvement; real passion for ingesting and analyzing data, documenting processes with the intent of driving progressive improvements and significant innovation
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture, analyzing a problem or project from a variety of angles, yet examining specific aspects in significant detail
- Ability to learn quickly, build consensus and interact effectively with internal teams and vendors
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various projects at different stages
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA