Marketing Associate III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Marketing Associate III will be responsible for growth and strategy for credit card acquisition across our digital and print channels. This team member will be responsible for developing the associated marketing campaigns to help drive revenue and improve response rates across platforms including email, online, mobile app and direct mail.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Manages credit card products marketing campaigns, analyzes performance reports and uses data to drive marketing insights
· Identifies new product marketing opportunities that will drive incremental revenue
· Develops and manages comprehensive product marketing strategies from initial concept phase to rollout
· Develops business justification requirements and financial impact summaries for each campaign
· Assesses product performance and tracks results by channel and audience to ensure consistency
· Coordinates closely with Risk Management, Direct Mail and Marketing Analytics teams to develop and execute projects based on the mutually agreed upon implementation timelines
· Evaluates and reports on industry trends, benchmarks and offers
· Identifies new product opportunities that will drive incremental revenue
· Presents to management weekly results, updates and strategies
· Manages reporting and analytic dashboards and support marketing projects to improve reporting
· Undergraduate degree in a relevant field is required
· MBA preferred
· 5+ years of marketing experience is required
· Demonstrated ability to identify and develop new products and strategies that drive revenue
· Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and optimize campaigns across multiple channels
· Experience with analytical tools and interpreting data to drive decision and behavior
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple project in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and follow-up skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
· Digital product development experience preferred
· Adobe (Analytics, Target) or Google Analytics experience preferred
· Credit card marketing and/or financial services experience preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA