Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Security Engineer supports the IT Security Team in a variety of information security functions within the Information Technology Department and is responsible for tracking and ensuring remediation of technical items identified from vulnerability management program, audits, penetration testing, etc.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Participate in operational management of security systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving a wide variety of security issues.
- Continual and daily research on what is happening in the security world – threat levels, new exploits, vulnerability research, etc.
- Develop and maintain security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to address gaps in security controls or solutions.
- Participate in the implementation of security best practices and platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Security
- Experience with security systems including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Next Generation Firewalls, DLP, FIM, SAST, database security, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry certifications or ability to acquire them in first year.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years of relevant experience.
Physical requirements include:
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as necessary by the Chief Information Officer.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA