Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an experienced User Experience (UX) Researcher. As a member of the Digital Experience team, the UX Researcher will play a vital role in shaping Credit One Bank’s digital experiences across web (mobile/desktop) and native mobile apps (iOS/Android). Although primarily digital-focused, this is a customer-centric position tasked with working across business and functional leadership teams to understand custom experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, and product/program performance. The UX Researcher will be a leader in representing the voice of the customer while seeking to optimize business opportunities and continually improve overall customer satisfaction.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Lead and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, create/conduct research plans, analyze/synthesize or lead analysis/synthesis of results at every stage of a targeted user journey or product life cycle and make applicable recommendations to teams (translating
· Apply problem-solving skills to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
· Drive impact, as measured by changes to the product design and development road map
· Bachelor's in UX/HCI or related field or equivalent experience, a
· Master’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
· 5+ years of experience of usability testing, UX research and strategy preferred
· Experience with qualitative and quantitative research as well as agile/lean methodologies to choose the best methods for planning & execution of user research projects
· Experience and competence in conducting quantitative research and delivering actionable insights to leadership
· Experience creating common user research outputs such as Personas, User Journeys, Empathy Maps and with tools such as Figma, Optimal Workshop, Maze, Userzoom, or similar
· Strategic and critical thinking capabilities across business/technology vision, solutions, strategy, roadmaps, and portfolio delivery
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA