Graveyard HR Call Center Associate
Under general supervision, the Human Resources Call Center Associate will provide support for the Human Resources Department.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answers all attendance-related phone calls from company employees and documents employee attendance records in the company’s attendance tracking program.
- Conducts and documents the interactive process with employees calling out or leaving work early for reasons protected under state and federal law (FMLA, PDL, Kin Care, etc.).
- Provides attendance information and records to department supervisors and managers as needed.
- Conducts attendance related investigations and facilitates disciplinary outcomes in consultation with the Lead Human Resources Call Center Associate and Attendance Administration Supervisor.
- Provides front desk support for the Human Resources department, including greeting visitors to the office, answering telephones, and providing answers to basic questions regarding company policies and procedures.
- Scans and maintains all employee documents in the electronic file database.
- Organizes employee file and assembles documentation for employee and/or legal file requests.
- Cross-trains with HR Coordinators in the Leave of Absence Department and administers all types of protected leave of absences.
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Attendance, punctuality, overtime when assigned, and the ability to work alone on the aforementioned tasks throughout shift are an essential job function of this position.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- General understanding of benefits, employee leave of absence and general HR functions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential documentation.
- Candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Candidate must be able to work fulltime, overtime as needed with or without advance notice, and holidays.
- Candidate must be able to work shift alone at the call center and front desk.
Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Must demonstrate an ability to work independently, prepare detailed professional correspondence, memoranda, policies, procedures as well as regulations related to the employee’s duties. A general knowledge of the Windows based computer operating systems is also required.
Commerce Casino operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Schedules may vary depending on business needs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA