Security Officer II with Sign-On Bonus and FREE Benefits
Security Officer II: This position is eligible for a $2,000
Sign On Bonus, subject to the terms in the Sign-On Bonus program. This position
is also eligible for FREE medical, dental, vision and life insurance
benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.”
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Required to maintain a valid and active weapon permit to carry out job duties carrying a firearm.
2. Ability to demonstrate proficiency with a firearm.
3. Ensure that established rules, regulations, policies and procedures are carried out at all times.
4. Ability to lift and carry various items ranging in weight between 0-100 pounds
5. Ability to push and pull various items ranging in weight between 0-100 pounds
6. Ability to walk and stand throughout an entire shift, eight (8) hours or more.
7. Required to make money transfers to areas of confined space.
8. Possess the strength to physically detain and/or arrest a patron or employee.
9. Investigates accidents, thefts and disturbances.
10. Testifies in court if needed.
11. Provides escort if needed.
12. In the event of an emergency, must ensure that established policies and procedures pertaining to safety and security are carried out.
13. Unlocks appropriate doors for employee
14. Is able to walk and stand throughout the entire eight (8) hour shift.
15. Provides emergency first aid in appropriate situations.
16. Operates the following equipment: Portable radio, electric cart, parking lot transportation carts, and company shuttle vans.
17. Must be able to work full-time and any overtime as required; with or without notice.
Education: High School Diploma, Weapons Permit, Active Guard Card, Baton Permit, and First Aid/CPR certifications are required at time of appointment, or have the ability to obtain such permits within 6 months of appointment.
1. Must be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
2. Current California driver license.
3. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
4. Must complete continuing education and training during employment at a minimum of twice per year.
5. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Job Family Regular
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA