210 - F&B Outlet 1 274-Prep Cook
Tucked away in the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth sits the enchanting Icicle Village Resort. Minutes away from the picturesque and bustling Front Street, this resort offers 160 guest accommodations including hotel rooms, suites, and condominiums. With the majestic Cascade mountain range as your backdrop, this property includes over 9,200 square feet of event space, including an outdoor tented garden. Guests can also enjoy onsite dining at JJ Hills Fresh Grill, serving dinner seven days a week.
Whether it is summer, winter, or any season in between, Icicle Village Resort provides guests with an abundance of daily and weekly activities such as yoga classes, s'mores by the firepit, kids crafts, wine tasting, and of course all the fun of the Junction Activity Center, complete with mini golf, basketball, disc golf, indoor game room, and more.
Prep Cook /Steward (Dishwasher)
Great food. Amazing team. Beautiful view of the mountains.
This could be your everyday atmosphere as a host at JJ Hills Fresh Grillin
Leavenworth, WA. Join a stellar team while connecting with locals and travelers alike to show them our passion for great food, drink and fun.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Washes china, glass, flatware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
• Maintains the cleanliness and organization in the kitchen and of the cleaning supplies
• Remove trash, compost, and recycle to appropriate receptacles
*Buss tables, assist servers and manager
*Assist Chef and cooks with food prep
Day and evening hours available
Full time or part time
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
*Previous cooking experience desired but we are willing to train the right person
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity |Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Icicle Village Resort, 505 US-2, Leavenworth, Washington, United States of America