Busser (AM) - Salish Lodge & Spa
Fast Paced. Great Food. Lots of Fun. Bussers are responsible for making sure our restaurant shines for our guests! As a busser, you are vital to the operation; ensuring we have quick table turns, a clean restaurant and an exceptional dining experience for our guests. You must exude a high level of hospitality. A Busser is responsible for items such as breaking down and resetting tables, cleaning, organizing, restocking and assisting guests. Bussers directly support servers and managers with a variety of tasks to keep the restaurant humming.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Nitty Gritty
• Ability to obtain necessary State Food Handler’s License(s) (Simple to Get)
• Ability to lift 30 pounds and be in contact motion during shift
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and carry a tray.
• Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America