Host Person (AM) - Salish Lodge & Spa
Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally inspired treatments, two restaurants providing a luxuriously comfortable and memorable dining experience, and award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities. The resort is located 30 minutes east of downtown Seattle and within 40 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Guests know they’ve chosen the right place to dine the moment you welcome them in. You are responsible for greeting and seating guests while maintaining the flow of service. Restaurant Hosts create a positive and helpful introduction to our guests’ dining experience.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Nitty Gritty
• Prior food service or customer service experience preferred
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America