Spa Manager - The Lodge at St. Edward Park
The Lodge at St. Edward Park is located in one of Washington's most-visited state parks. The hotel is surrounded by a beautiful natural setting, including the enticing waters of Lake Washington, lush greenery, and an abundance of walking trails. The hotel, housed in a historic seminary, opened in May 2021. Home to 84 distinguished guestrooms and suites, each has been thoughtfully designed to blend the original character with modern touches. Amenities include a farm-to-table restaurant, two bars, full-service spa, a fitness center and more.
Awesome opportunity to join our team as the Spa Manager!
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple.
- Robust benefits. Yes, we offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits, 401k, and more.
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
The Brass Tacks
• Oversees and supervises the day to day operations of the Spa Department
• Responsible to ensure the overall cleanliness of the facilities
• Develops, coordinates and promotes Spa programs to maximize guest enjoyment and revenue
• Maintains efficient operations, and adherence to established safety and quality standards
• Ensures safe work environment, immediately reporting unsafe conditions or equipment
• Maintains a variety of retail goods and spa products for purchase
• On-going communication with all departments and ensures all staff members are informed of updates, changes and/or problematic situations
• Responds to internal and external inquiries and complaints and maintains favorable guest and employee relations
• Prepares annual department income and expense budget. Generates daily reports detailing budget, revenue and expense information
• Reviews market information to determine trends and identify guest’s needs
• Audits customer billing A/R and codes A/P invoices weekly
• Audits payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Responsible for the daily reconciliation of Time entries, filing of personnel paperwork and bi-monthly distribution of paychecks for the department
• Additional duties may be assigned
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Nitty Gritty
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or three to five years Spa supervisory or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
• The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists and the ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form is required to successfully perform the essential duties described above
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer programs
• Have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
As mandated by the State of Washington, Spa workers must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 by providing one of the following:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or photo of the card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record;
immunization information system record; or For an individual who was
vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any
of the above.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Salary
- Lodge at St Edward Park, 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, Washington, United States of America