Night Auditor- The LARK
The LARK is where Bozeman begins - a 67 room hotel in the heart of downtown. It is a community-powered inspiration featuring the sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman as part of every room, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside their doors. From Main Street to the mountains, The LARK encourages the spirit of discovery that defines the Montana traveler. The expertise and passion of The LARK team means that when you're there, you'll know the best things to do and the right things to seek out. Let them be your guide.
Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, The LARK's modern but comfortable guestrooms offer a variety of configurations. Each room features graphic art pieces created by local artists who love in the area and want you to be as inspired by Montana as they are.
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple.
- Robust benefits. Yes, we offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits, 401k, and more.
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Brass Tacks
• Oversight of the day to day night operation of the property including front desk operations, and financial reconciliation and reporting.
• Follows all procedures to ensure that all front office activities and services meet or exceed the established standards and goals.
• Ensures confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Assists guests, team members, and vendors during their shift.
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for guests and team members. Reports security concerns and problematic situations immediately to the General Manager or appropriate party.
• Responds and works to resolve guest issues and concerns as necessary.
• Evaluates patterns or trends in guest concerns in order to plan and implement corrective actions.
• Provides regular and on-going communication with all departments in order to keep staff informed of updates, changes and/or problematic situations.
• Ensures front office, reception area, lobby and storage areas are clean and organized.
• Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and functioning.
• Ensures all equipment is used only as intended.
• Completes property walks routinely to monitor guest safety and security.
The Nitty Gritty
• Minimum 1 year hospitality experience required, 2 year hotel/clerk experience strongly preferred.
• Previous experience in cash handling and computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required; bi-lingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to understand and apply labor and industry-specific laws and regulations.
• Ability to park and retrieve guest vehicles.
• Ability to secure property by walking up and down halls to make sure appropriate doors are securely locked.
• Must possess basic negotiation skills and strong customer relations skills.
• Strong computer skills: Full knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Lark, 122 West Main St, Bozeman, Montana, United States of America