STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking a Project Analyst Coordinator to support the Air Force Civil Engineer Center’s Asset Management Framework managed out of AFCEC/CP. The Air Force is working to mature its Asset Management processes, procedures, and strategies to an end-state that optimizes life-cycle management while balancing risk and fiscal constraints. The successful candidates will be part of the SPS team providing innovative solutions to execute the programs above. There are positions available that support the following Air Force Product Lines:
- Transportation, Networks and Pavements
- Facility Operations and Services
- Mission and Energy Assurance
- Expeditionary and Emergency Services
- Real Property
- Housing and Dorm Operations
- Natural Infrastructure
The role will include supporting the Air Force Activity Managers and Sub-Activity Managers with the coordination of requirements going through a vector check process ensuring the application of asset management principles and execution of the requirement development and validation process.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of Activity Management, Requirement Identification, and Project Programming Programs or cross-Directorate programs which are still under development and need support to meet the end-state.
- Perform thorough review of the DD1391 to ensure compliance with the FSRM Programming Business rules through a comment review matrix and facilitating changes/updates with USAF Installations for repair projects larger than $5M.
- Review planning actions submitted through the Comprehensive Planning Platform for asset management principles, determining if adequate courses of action are provided and if existing asset condition has been addressed within the scope of the action submitted.
- Validate project requirements submitted from installations seeking funding through the AFCAMP for completeness and accuracy by reviewing cost estimates, project scoring worksheets, and other project documents
- Coordinate all staffing actions to coordinate collaboration amongst higher headquarters agencies to gain AFCEC/CC or SAF/IEE approval of the DD1391
- Work with installations to inform on process and gain compliance with AFCAMP Business Rules.
- Mature Requirement Identification by analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends across portfolios, validating data, performing data management, compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to process.
- Assist in the AFCAMP process, establish document templates/tools, provide logistic support, training, and process refinement recommendations associated with the maturation of the AFCAMP process.
- Facilitate resolution to challenging technical and programmatic issues.
- Develop informative, professional project presentations, briefings, and reports. Be very comfortable with database management and operating spreadsheets.
- Administrative and technical support to mid- to senior-level staff to prepare information briefs to higher headquarters and SAF levels
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience working with databases preferred
- Work well in a team environment, have the ability to independently develop professional deliverables and take direction well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop presentations, briefs, and written reports
- Ability to adapt and develop innovative solutions
- Understanding of cross-functional span of control over various specialties and fields
- Experience in a customer service, contractor environment
- Air Force experience preferred
- A background in Air Force programming, familiarity with DD1391
The position will support a mixed government – contractor environment in San Antonio, TX and may require the ability to receive a Secret clearance.
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA