The Fountains Resort located in Orlando, FL, a is seeking a Cook that will be responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our guests. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Location: 12400 International Drive. Orlando, FL 32821
Schedule: Full-Time, lunch and dinner shifts, including the weekends
Compensation: Based on experience
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
As a Line Cook, you will be responsible to ensure the satisfaction of all guests at the restaurant, by preparing and presenting each dish in accordance to the SOPs. You will be responsible to prepare food for daily operations by ensuring products are fresh and prepared according to restaurant standards.
- You have experience as a line cook, prep cook, fry cook, chef, restaurant crew member or other BOH jobs.
- Work as a team and can be helpful to others.
- Customer-oriented and welcoming.
- You can prioritize you work, manage your time and can work quickly without compromising quality.
- Ability to work with little supervision, maintain a high-level of performance and follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s), step-by-step instructions in accordance with Bluegreen regulations.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Food & Beverage Preparation/Table Service
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Orlando, FL, USA