Housekeeping - Housekeeper
Our Eilan Hotel & Spa, located in San Antonio, is seeking Housekeeping Associates.
Apply today, hiring immediately!
Compensation: Starting at $12.50 per hour
Schedule: Morning Shift, weekends required
Location: 18603 La Cantera Terrace, San Antonio, TX 78256
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
As a Housekeeper you make the guest's experience, one that is filled with surprise and delight. You will be responsible for maintaining our guest units' cleanliness and appearance and resort following Bluegreen Vacation standards by performing Housekeeping through the resort. You ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected, including monitoring floors for cleanliness and condition reporting, all opportunities to our Housekeeping and Maintenance Leadership via work order in HotSOS.
- Clean, turnover, and arrange guest rooms, bathroom, and common areas and ensure that the property's ambiance is on-brand with Bluegreen vacation resort standards.
- Housekeeping discipline cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and sterilization.
- Perform various cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, deep cleanings changing and replenish bed linens, towels, guest amenities, and perform laundry duties when necessary.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping inventory in our supply room, and transport housekeeping supply cart for each shift.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any Bluegreen Vacation-related practices.
- You have experience in Housekeeping or Environmental Services, working as a cleaner, Janitor, Custodian, Hotel Housekeeper, Environmental Services Tech, and EVS Tech.
- You are a stickler for cleanliness, customer-oriented and welcoming.
- You prioritize managing your time, working quickly without compromising quality.
- You work with little supervision, maintain a high level of performance, and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's), step-by-step instructions following Bluegreen regulations.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Four weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule, and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Antonio, TX, USA