Circulation District Supervisor
CIRCULATION DISTRICT SUPERVISOR
Are you ready to have a fulfilling and rewarding career?
The Roanoke Times is seeking candidates for an entry level management position in the Circulation Department.
The District Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining a distribution force of independent contractors to deliver the Roanoke Times and other products while providing excellent customer service to all subscribers within a defined area. The position is also responsible for growing circulation by increasing the subscriber base through sales and marketing in the defined area.
- Manage the defined area by making sure all routes are completed in a timely manner daily, delivering those routes when necessary.
- Ensure excellent customer service by working with customers and carriers to resolve customer service issues.
- Increase the subscriber base thru sales and marketing of new subscribers as well as working to prevent any subscriber stops within the area.
- Ensure all route contracts are administered and up to date.
- Work with contractor carriers to maintain current/accurate route subscriber lists.
- Recruit new potential carriers.
- Represent the newspaper in community events.
Other duties to include:
Deliver missed papers, ensure accuracy of all paperwork, issue carrier debit/credit forms, deliver samples in target areas, and ensure steps are taken for readership growth.
Salary plus bonus potential! Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, and 401K.
Candidate must have a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and auto insurance.
Position requires working early morning hours, including weekends, and odd hours as needed.
- Pay Type Salary
- The Roanoke Times, 201 CAMPBELL AVE SW, Roanoke, Virginia, United States of America