Boston, MA, USA Req #700
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Provide administrative and project support to the Marketing team. In addition to travel, calendar, and meeting coordination, this position is responsible for providing support for marketing activities and events for the organization.
- Coordinates in person and online meetings and calls. Provides resources for meetings, conference rooms, travel arrangements, equipment and refreshment. Prepares agendas, takes notes and follows up on action items.
- Supports the planning and implementation of projects handled by the department related to marketing communications, advertising and promotion campaigns, event planning, and public relations for presentation online or in marketing collateral
- Manages calendars, schedules and appointments for the Marketing leadership team.
- Maintains files, records of events and activities, purchase orders, expense reports and other marketing-project specific documentation.
- Assists in writing and editing marketing communications and materials. Drafts and edits PowerPoint presentations and other marketing collateral
- Other projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Degree in Business Management, Communications, Administrative support preferred
- 2-4 years of work experience required
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce documents, perform and maintain databases.
- Communicate effectively complex information in writing to all levels of staff, management, and external customers across functional areas.
- Verbally communicate complex concepts in English and address sensitive situations, resolve conflicts, negotiate, motivate, and persuade others.
- Ability to maintains extreme confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, beginning on the first of the month after hire.
- 401(k) with company match, short term disability and long term disability insurance.
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation, 13 paid holidays.
- Summer flex scheduling options to allow for early releases on Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities - 2018, 2019, 2020 Boston Globe's Top Places to Work!!
At Beacon, we strive to make a difference in our residents’ lives. We build outstanding communities that make enduring contributions to the vitality of our cities and towns. We create communities that serve a diverse cross section of our society. Our communities are healthy and vibrant. Why? Because they are planned with care, consideration, and compassion.
Company Overview: Founded in 2004, Beacon Communities LLC is a privately-owned real estate firm that develops, acquires, invests in, and manages a wide range of multifamily housing. Beacon currently owns and manages approximately 18,000 apartments including affordable housing, market rate housing, and mixed income-housing. Its developments range from new construction, to historic adaptive reuse, to the renovation of existing housing.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boston, MA, USA