Banquet Setup - Mad Mex Happy Valley
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. Mad Mex is more than burritos and guacamole (although we love both!). It’s a fun, casual place with legendary customer service and our take on what we call “funky fresh Cal-Mex” – which means serving the freshest food with the biggest flavors.
Setup work pays $7.25 an hour and are on an as-needed basis. No Experience is needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Sets up banquet, convention and meeting spaces for functions including, but not limited to, tables, chairs, staging, dance floors, linen, water, and glassware.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and presentation of banquet, convention and meeting spaces including, but not limited to, vacuuming, trash and linen removal.
- Coordinates proper storage of equipment and props used in the operation of the facility.
- Assists in guest services such as clearing and resetting tables and breaking down room set-ups during buffet and functions.
- Able to stand, lift, and bend for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
401(k) Retirement Plan: Once eligibility requirements are met, employees are able to enroll in the program through Fidelity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 240 S Pugh St, State College, PA 16801, USA