Banquet Server - Mad Mex Happy Valley
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. Mad Mex is more than burritos and guacamole (although we love both!). It’s a fun, casual place with legendary customer service and our take on what we call “funky fresh Cal-Mex” – which means serving the freshest food with the biggest flavors.
Banquet Server's primary objective is to show our banquet guests the same great service we provide in the restaurant. Knowing this, we all rely on each other and treat each other with the respect and dignity everyone deserves. We recognize that the restaurant business is a team sport and every link in the chain is crucial. Banquet Servers earn $10.00 an hour and are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Provide exceptional service to guests
- Able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
401(k) Retirement Plan: Once eligibility requirements are met, employees are able to enroll in the program through Fidelity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 240 S Pugh St, State College, PA 16801, USA