Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position is responsible for sourcing, screening, and selection of new hire for a variety of positions as well as supporting recruiting efforts within other areas of the company including other locations. This position is also responsible for data entry, scheduling interviews, answering phones, accommodating walk-in interviews. In conjunction with other HR staff, this position coordinates onboarding and offboarding activities.
• Assists with end to end recruiting process to include sourcing of candidates, resume screening, interview scheduling, test / online assessment administration, interviewing preparation of job profile, making offers, and all other recruitment selection procedures.
• Enters new hire data in the Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and HRIS software system on a timely basis.
• Performs other administrative activities for Global HR including, but not limited to job posting of new requisition, preparation of contracts and other sheets, sending correspondence, preparing new hire packets, ID processing, employee records filing, updating reports and employee profiles, database maintenance, termination processing, and other administrative task.
• Consults with hiring managers that the best candidates are selected for the needs of each department/program. This involves reviewing staffing alternatives, determining needs, and following a comprehensive recruitment and selection process.
• Ensures completion of pre-employment requirements of new hire to include pre-employment physical exam, drug testing, and processing of background checks.
• Provides support in job fairs, coordinating with broadsheets for ad posting and assist in all other sourcing activities.
• Maintains confidential information handled.
• Conducts new hire orientation and the managing of new hire paperwork in compliance with government regulations.
• Coordinates on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
• Assists in administration of employee policies, coordination, and facilitation of employee programs, HR activities and other projects relating to employee engagement and retention.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Psychology, Human Resource or Business related field.
Work Experience: At least six months of Human Resources experience required, preferably in the Call Center industry.
• English proficiency required.
• This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Windows, PowerPoint, advanced Word and excel. Also, must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by and Alta Resources.
• Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet navigation.
• Very good written and communication skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to question from group of managers, client, customer, and general public.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines