Workforce Management Analyst
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position will be responsible for insuring optimal forecasting, staffing and schedule compliance levels for existing programs and forecast future staffing needs to support recruitment efforts. In addition, this position will work closely with Program Directors to assess impact of daily absences, changes in call volumes, etc. In addition this position will be responsible for accurately updating and managing multiple databases used to provide efficient workforce management services and data analytics for multiple client teams. The function entails extensive experience in the call center environment with the ability to learn the Aspect eWorkforce Management application.
• Provides daily forecasts and schedules for assigned teams
• Works with existing teams to incorporate additional Aspect eWorkforce Management solutions
• Provides hiring needs analysis to existing client teams
• Provides Program Directors proactive staffing recommendations, based on specific client metrics
• Enters agent staffing exceptions/change into Excel spreadsheet daily or weekly, as determined by client
• Updates personal account balances bi-weekly in Aspect eWorkforce Management
• Updates key workforce management metric tracking spreadsheets on shared drive for all client teams
• Updates daily call volume and time updates in Aspect eWorkforce Management for client teams
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree is required
Work Experience: At least two years of call center experience required and at least one year Aspect eWorkforce Management software experience preferred.
Exceptionally fluent in English; written and oral communication skills
• English proficiency required
• Must have a working knowledge of computer technology that includes Aspect eWorkforce Management software and Excel; have a strong understanding and knowledge of the workforce management process and strong analytical skills. This individual must be a strong communicator and change agent.
• Working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Aspect eWorkforce Management Software. Also, individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write general correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• This position requires exemplary attendance, schedule flexibility, and an aptitude for time management.
• Proven experience communicating with peers and associates. Ability to evaluate requirements and make sound recommendations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines