Brand Representative- Beauty Advisor
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Universal Brand Representative is a brand expert who works closely with the
Client to develop and implement strategic brand-related content and initiatives
within the Consumer Care Center (CCC). In addition to Client interaction, this position also works with their Team Leader, Analysts, Training Team, Consumer Care and Fulfillment Teams, to assess CCC brand-related needs.
The Brand Representative interacts with Consumers, develops and implements
strategies, maintains brand training documentation and assists with brand training, manages content in the Client knowledge base system, and analyzes consumer contact data to identify trends and insights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Build rapport and loyalty with consumers through exceptional verbal and
written interactions. Be compassionate and skillful in ensuring
consumer’s needs and expectations are met and exceeded
- Properly identify and handle consumer-reported adverse events, product
complaints, and consumer questions and comments received via telephone, email,
or other channels
- Follow up on product information requests with appropriate internal and/or
- Develop, implement, and maintain strategies for specified brand(s) based
on consumer data insights
- Manage product updates and communicate updates to Client CCC team
- Maintain brand training documentation to ensure content is current
- Assist in the development and delivery of brand-related training programs
- Assists in the creation of documents such as Job Aides, Information
Alerts, or Work Instructions (WI)
Monitor status of implemented training solutions and provide feedback as
Work closely with Client to facilitate the update and maintenance of
content, including knowledge base and templates
- Identify opportunities for continuous process and knowledge base content
improvement for specified brand(s)
- Analyze consumer contact data to identify trends and actionable brand
- Follows applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work
- Works closely with Operations Team to identify process improvement
opportunities and recommend solutions
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of
availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of
supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and
application of Six Sigma methodologies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
- Strong consumer advocate
- Affinity for brand marketing
- Exceptional business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to design, develop, implement and assess training curriculum and delivery for effectiveness
- Ability to present to small and large groups of varying levels among team members and client
- Proven experience with varied technology systems including reporting and monitoring data
This position requires a solid working knowledge of computer technology that includes intermediate to advanced skill in: Windows, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, along with Client and Alta designated software. Individuals in this position must possess the
ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by Client and Alta Resources.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from multiple audiences.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) is required; Bachelor's or Associate's degree is preferred
Two or more years consumer service experience required or equal experience in related field.
Alta Resources is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Client, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America