IS Direct Labor TECHNICIAN II
USA Environment, L.P., or USA, is a premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. USA offers an industry leading safety culture, career development platform, committed customer service, extensive industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to Safety, People, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork, or SPIRIT. USA provides the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Assists in job setup; i.e. layout of hoses and containments.
- Checks, fills and maintains fluid levels in company and rental equipment under supervision.
- Works in refinery, chemical plant, tank terminals or remote Industrial Service job site locations while following directions from supervisors, crew leads and attendant.
- Recognizes and relays hazards to appropriate supervision.
- Operates personal and job site monitoring equipment under supervision.
- Promotes and contributes to a team environment.
- Required to travel extensively for up to 8 weeks, and
- Work shifts 8 to 12 hour shifts per day as much as 7-day per week, or 13-day rotation.
Qualifications / Education, Certifications, Licenses:
- Entry level, with at least (1) one year relevant Industrial Cleaning experience – a plus.
- High school diploma, or GED equivalent – can be discusses in hiring interview.
- Required: TWIC Card, Valid Texas Driver’s License, Clean Background (no felonies)
- Work is generally preformed within a confined space in an oil/chemical refinery or remote tank terminal location and requires all employees to demonstrate good hygiene and be clean shaven.
- While performing the duties of this job all employee’s must repeatedly stand, stoop, speak, listen, and use hands to seize, grip, hold, reach, turn, lift or carry objects 35lbs. or more, and use equipment requiring high dexterity.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing and/or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, Nomex coveralls, slickers, rubber boots, a supplied air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Specific hearing and vision abilities required by this job include good hearing and good sight in confined spaces.
- Requires 80-90% travel for periods of up to 8 weeks outside of Houston, Texas.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degree Fahrenheit, 98% humidity; and sub-zero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Potential exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids. (All PPE will be provided when required.).
- Potential exposure to noise levels exceeding 85 dB (hearing protection is provided and required).
- Competitive (weekly) hourly wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, with full family options
- 401K with up-to 4% match
- Paid time off with paid holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- 316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA