Marketing Coordinator - Glo Fiber & Beam Fixed Wireless
The Marketing Coordinator will activate, execute and /or develop local demand and lead generation (door swings) programs that extend and complement Shentel’s marketing initiatives. The position helps plan, coordinate and implement activities of multiple/simultaneous projects to ensure that our Stores, Door to Door, and B2B marketing objectives are accomplished. This role must be able to work with the sales and marketing teams to provide marketing programs and enablement tools that maximize revenue opportunities.
- Education/Experience: College degree preferred and 1 to 3 years related experience required
- Experience with developing and executing marketing events preferred.
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills. Detail-oriented problem solver.
Self-confident and adaptable to a changing environment. Must be a team player.
- Be able to analyze market and sales data and produce relevant reports and trends.
- Requires strong multiple project management skills with an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work and yield with a customer focus. Must be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Has the ability to speak comfortably in front of small to mediums size audiences.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computing, using Microsoft OS, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat. Working knowledge and understanding of new social media and digital platforms as they are developed.
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Fiber
- Job Function Incumbent Cable
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Edinburg, VA 22824, USA
- Harrisonburg, VA, USA
- Mt Jackson, VA 22842, USA
- Staunton, VA 24401, USA
- Winchester, VA 22601, USA