Do you enjoy understanding customer’s needs, networking, and working to make successful matches? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have an immediate opening for a recruiting sourcer on our Aquent Team. We are looking for someone who can grow with our organization. The Recruiting Sourcer role is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. This is a role where you are providing candidates with their first impression of our company. The ideal person will work effectively with internal teams and external candidates, possess great communication skills, have a passion for the creative and digital marketing space, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great pool of talented individuals.
- Source, qualify and present candidates to the Recruiter and adhere to Recruiter/Sourcer Service Level Guidelines.
- Make an initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and screening to develop their interest level and suitability for company opportunities.
- Build a robust network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and or program area.
- Move QUICKLY - we need someone who works efficiently, responding with remarkable speed, adapting to the situation - and with a smile on your face!
- Network your tail off - both via social media and in-person - recruiting A-List creative and digital talent who are looking for new opportunities
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Represent the company brand to prospects.
- Develop knowledge of current marketplace and trends.
- Fun (You get excited when we make silly videos to tell everyone we are having our Anniversary or take team photos at company outings, or just hang out)
- Passionate about your work
- Driven by success (or maybe driven by getting an “award," which could be a customized t-shirt, trophies and lots of sweets - your choice)
- Ability to work quickly and multi-task among competing priorities in a high volume environment
- Strong communication skills and comfort in discussing job preferences, salary expectations, and commutes with candidates
- Desire to BE the internal subject matter expert on all things creative and digital and manage a LOT of information
- Proven ability to build a NETWORK, keeping in touch with individual talent or a large group of people over time
- Strong verbal and communication skills and no fear of making lots of calls to Talent (believe me it’ll be worth it)
- Experience in working independently to meet deadlines.
And as if that wasn’t enough, look at all these perks!
- Work/life balance. Aquent understands the importance of life outside the workplace and fosters an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet employees' needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid sick days, paid vacation, and more.
- Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach to staffing.
- Great company culture. Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continual learning are part of our core values.
Sounds great to you? If so, apply online today!