United Kingdom London Aquent - Agent
Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone who is passionate about talent finding and talent management within the contract marketing space with our Enterprise clients, the likes of Amazon, Google, Workday, Intuit to name a few.
You would be working with one of our top global tech accounts on niche requirements across various verticals.
A bit about you:
- You are committed and driven. You don't stop until you find the right match for your client.
- You have proven experience recruiting for Marketing/Digital talent
- You have experience placing contract candidates
- You're hungry to develop and get better at what you do. You welcome suggestions and are
- open to new ways of working
- You aren't afraid of the phone and don't hesitate to proactively reach out to talent.
- You have a high sense of urgency and understand quality over quantity.
- You've got time management figured out, and you can balance up to 10 open jobs at once.
- Candidates love you. Your energy is infectious, and people enjoy speaking with you.
- You're naturally inquisitive and value your relationships
- Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Develop and release job postings on a platform, such as social media and job boards.
- Sourcing and managing the talent for our top corporate tech Clients
- Manage the recruitment process from brief to offer
- Manage the talent working on contracts and help them settling in a new contract role
- Work closely with Senior Account Managers to partner in talent acquisition for the open roles
- Work collaboratively with other recruiters to build a strong pipeline of the top talent
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment, ideally in a corporate setting.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, ATS databases, and management systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews. (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Experience and comfort working towards KPIs.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing Marketing and Digital Talent
Just SOME of our perks...
- 23 days holidays
- 1 day added after each year of service
- Full-Day leave on your Birthday after 1 year of service
- Life Insurance
- Twice salary critical illness benefit
- Private medical insurance
- Matched contributions pension scheme upto 8.75% of your salary
- Employee learning fund of £5000 per year
- Company socials
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Access to our company beach houses (Florida & Hawaii)
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary